I’m the best candidate to be AirAsia ASEAN Traveler’s Extreme Daredevil because my guts are as big as my body! Well, I have a jelly stomach, I can’t run, I can’t jump, I can’t climb but it doesn’t mean that I can’t do adventurous stuff. There are things I can’t do, not because I’m afraid, but it’s just my fattiness. So far, I have…
…walked on a canopy bridge in Borneo.
…tried the Universal Studios Singapore’s Battlestar Galactica.
…taken the sky-high Space Shot at Genting Highlands. I did scream, but I didn’t wet my pants. I screamed happily.
…gone parasailing in Bali on my honeymoon. Romantic!
…ridden on an elephant wandering in a jungle in Krabi. The elephant once suddenly attacked a tree! I had no idea if it was a show or he truly lost his mind!
…jeeped around the foot of Merapi volcano and entered the dome where people protected their lives when the volcano erupted. There was a bathroom there, and two journalists were found dead inside the bathtub due to the heat. I entered it. I went watertubing too in Yogyakarta.
…soaked myself in a thrilling shark pond on Karimunjawa Island. The guy actually lured them with bites so that they would swim around me. And I also held a puffer fish.
Not bad for a chunky person, eh?
Aaand… Here’s the list of the activities I will do as an Extreme Daredevil with the AirAsia ASEAN Pass!
Oh, first of all let me tell you a bit of this best way to travel ASEAN, in case you’re lazy to click away the website link (I hope you aren’t!). AirAsia ASEAN Pass has two categories of Travel Pass: 10 Points and 20 Points. Every route has its own point(s). This is the sample route of the 10-Point Travel Pass:
There are more. Check them out.
Cool huh? I know you won’t be able to visit all 10 countries with just one ASEAN Pass but why not buy some and travel the whole ASEAN countries?? You can be my mate and do these things:
1. Brunei Darussalam: I enjoy watching zombie movies and I wouldn’t miss the chance to take an archery course in Kuala Belait. It’s gonna be my skill to survive the zombie apocalypse.
2. Cambodia: People may want to go to Siem Reap, but personally I will go to Battambang Bat Caves. Even to think of the huge number of bats there sends chills down my spine!
3. Indonesia: Let’s have a Komodo tour!
4. Laos: What is more amazing than experiencing life as a Gibbon?
5. Malaysia: I don’t know if it is possible but I would like to ride on the back of a motorbike at Sepang International Circuit. TURBOOO!
6. Myanmar: Sailing seems fancy. And sailing the Myanmar Coast is both fancy and exhilarating!
7. Philippines: Snake massaging. Wait, NO! I hate snakes. Better go sky cycling.
8. Singapore: I told you I couldn’t jump… But I definitely can if it’s at AMPED Trampoline Park. Squeee!
9. Thailand: Zip lining through the canopies of the Chiang Mai rainforests sounds delightful, doesn’t it?
10.Vietnam: What about some firing rides at Vinpearl Amusement Park?
I’m amazed on how much stuff I can do with all this fat! Woohoo! Let’s travel around ASEAN countries! And especially because I turn 30 on July 23, I think a daring trip will be a good way to start my adulthood.